On the eve of the Ebor Festival at York we have the low-down from Scott Dixon on the secret recipe to his fantastic season so far with 21 winners already on the board.
1. Toast - white, brown or seeded?
2. Favourite toast topping?
Butter, but as I am diary intolerant, Ketchup with a rasher or two of bacon on top, and an egg, some mushrooms, a tomato and a slice of black pudding, topped off with another slice of toast spread with mayonaise, with some beans on the side.
3. Eggs - fried, poached or scrambled?
4. Favourite breakfast tipple orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit or other?
Bucks fizz, but if I am driving it's orange (if feeling healthy), but often it's a can of Red Bull.
5. Black or white pudding or not?
6. Favourite regional sausage?
Geoff Burton our local butcher in Retford makes his own farmhouse sausages, and I always serve these at my C&D breakfasts.
7. Brown or red sauce on bacon butties?
Red and mayonaise
8. Favourite breakfast cereal?
As I do not take milk it would have to be a museli bar.
9. Porridge - sugar or salt?
I could not face porridge made with water. Too Dickensian for me...
10. Tea or coffee?
I do like green tea. But it's usually black coffee.